By subscribing to our service and taking part in our surveys, all respondents must agree with our policy by selecting a dedicated button, otherwise, they cannot proceed to the service.
By clicking the dedicated button, service users:
- Grant us permission to use the survey data to produce a report based on the data provided by them under the survey.
- Grant us permission to use their data for marketing and service development purposes.
The categories of personal data we process
- Name and email address.
- Demographic data such as level of education, nationality, gender, for the purpose of improving the assessment tools
- Culture fit report data
How do we protect the data
- Personal data is stored in servers located in Finland.
- Answering is performed via a secured connection, HTTPS.
- System administrators have secured remote access (SSH) to servers and data.
- Our systems are scanned and tested on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.